Please read these terms and condition before you using Techmagz.com. When you are accessing or registering to our website, you implicitly agree to the below terms and conditions. By agreeing to the below terms and conditions, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, hateful, threatening, or violate any laws.
If you don’t agree with these Terms and condition, you should stop using Techmagz.com and leave the Website immediately. You can contact us if you have any queries about these terms and condition or about the website content.
1. Users must keep your usernames and passwords in confidential and ensure not enclosed with anyone.
2. User’s privacy is more important for us. Users data like password, email ids and any other personal information that are collected when you fill a form or contact through Techmagz are will not be shared with anyone.
3. Users are responsible for any information, data, text, apps, software, photographs, graphics, video, messages, reviews or any other content which is submitted to the Techmagz or posted or upload and display to the Website.
4. Users warrant that you own intellectual property rights and property rights and the proper license from the owner for the content, image, and graphics, videos that you are submitting, uploading or posting to the Techmagz. You continue to own the Content after it is posted to the Website.
5. Techmagz reserve the right to delete, remove, edit, move or close any content without (prior) notice for any reason. Any advertisement or content that violates Google’s quality guidelines and our terms & conditions, inappropriate, irrelevant, objectionable or if Techmagz receives any compliant, it will be removed.
6. Techmagz will not screen or otherwise check the ownership or monitor any content, which is submitted by you, or any other user of the Website before it is posted and you acknowledge this. Users are responsible for any content that you submitted to Techmagz and the website is used under your username or author name.
7. User agree to indemnify Techmagz in full if there is any loss, liability, damage, costs or expenses which they suffer or become liable to directly or indirectly as a result of your use of the Techmagz.
8. Techmagz has responsibility and policy to edit or remove content and the third party website if the user goes against intellectual property or proprietary rights of others. If you come to know that any of your work has been copied, please contact us through mail, contact form or by means of social media network.
9. Techmagz will not be liable for any loss, connection with the website, in terms of contract, loss of goodwill or reputation, economic loss, loss of revenues, profits, business or anticipated savings.
10. Techmagz may contain the third party websites operated by third party. In spite of such third parties, Techmagz does not have any influence or control over any such Third Party Websites and does not support or responsible for any Third Party Websites or their availability or contents.
11. User agree that content submit or display or upload are free from software viruses or any other files or programs that may interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the Techmagz.
12. User will make not attempt to use Techmagz in any unlawful manner or in a manner, which promotes or encourages illegal activity.
13. User agrees not to use, copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, without the prior written consent from Techmagz.
14. Techmagz reserves the rights to deny you or remove the access to the website anytime for any reason without prior notice.
15. Techmagz will not accept any responsibility for advertisement posted on the Website. It is your own risk if you purchase any product or service from the third party websites. One who advertises in Techmagz isn’t responsible for such product or services if you have any queries or complaints related to ads, you could contact them directly.
16. User agrees by using Techmagz, we may store and use of your web cookies.
17. English law governs and construed these terms and conditions, if there are any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
18. Once the article has been published, we own the full rights to the contents.